Wednesday 10 January 2018

What to wear to an afternoon tea | Lourdes Gio



Hello my fellow readers,

I hope you had a good start of 2018, I was sick all throughout its first week but I'm ok now. Since its a new year, I am going to start and post weekly and I'm also working for an award that includes blogging and I will tell you about that in a future post.


Everybody loves afternoon tea right? I mean, I know I do! To close off 2017, together with my family, I went for afternoon tea at the Corinthia Palace Hotel in Attard. Its beautiful! I only have been there once before when I was a kid but its even more nicer then I remember it. I always like to hear stories from my grandma about the place, because she was the first seamstress they had, only the best!




For this event, I wanted to dress up a bit but also be comfortable. Comfortable is always the number one thing I look for when digging inside my wardrobe for an outfit. Although high heels may not be the ideal comfortable wear, a soft sweathshirt is.







Top: New Look, Asos. They just put it on sale now too so you can get it for even less.
Trousers: New Look. Not the exact ones but still very cute.
Heels: First Sight. Not the exact ones but they are black stillettos so no complaints.
Jacket: BHS. This one's the most similar that I could find. But if you go around in shops you'll find similar ones for sure.
Earings: Accessorize. something smaller but similar.
Bag: Michael Kors. I got it as a gift.
Hat: Tally Weijl. Pretty similar to mine.
Lipstick: Ebay. My beloved matte liquid lipstick.




This post was not sponsored or paid for by any means.

Hope you liked this post. If you did, make sure to follow me on the blog and also like and follow my Facebook page

Thank you for reading,
                                      Lourdes Gio xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment