Thursday 9 November 2017

Melita Pharmacy, St. Julians - Bloggers event | Lourdes Gio


Hello my fellow readers,

I was invited to attend to a blogger event at Melita Pharmacy in St. Julians. When we entered we were greeted by the amazing team of Melita and were offered some nibbles and drinks. I loved reconnecting with and meeting Maltese bloggers.

This event was held to show us all the new products and ranges available at the Pharmacy. Below you can find a list of these:


They have also just brought to Malta the brand Wet n Wild which I am so grateful for as I love this brand, they have very cheap makeup and its of very good quality. 

These are some photos I took on the day: 






And some photos that they took of us bloggers: 




Thank you for the goodie bag, I had already started testing some of these products out:


And this is what I bought, will definitely go again and buy some more items:


I love the highlighter, and the lipstick has such a gorgeous colour.

Above all I would like to thank Melita Pharmacy for the invite and the lovely night, had so much fun!

Hope you liked this post. If you did, make sure to follow me on the blog and also like and follow my Facebook page.

Thank you for reading,
                                      Lourdes Gio xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment