Sunday 24 September 2017

Elizabetta Franchi Fashion Show | Lourdes Gio




Hello my fellow readers,

A few days ago a second Elizabetta Franchi shop opened in Malta and a fashion show was held in front of the shop situated in South Street, Valletta. When my guest and I arrived we where welcomed with drinks and some nibbles and after some time the show started.


I was amazed by how beautiful the line is, and I really want to get my hands on something from them one day. The line was a pretty basic coloured one ranging from light blue, light and baby pink, black and white.

I was surprised to see that the line also consisted of some sports wear. I didn't know that the brand did sports wear too. There were also everyday outfits, office wear and evening. The collection also consists of shoes and bags.





















For my outfit I chose to wear a very soft white/cream blouse from Matalan, a floral pair of trousers from Zara and my favourite white heels from New Look. I also wore my vintage wooden bag from a bazaar in Valletta (featured here). Earings are from Accessorize and watch is from Daniel Wellington.








Hope you liked this post. If you did, make sure to follow me on the blog and also like and follow my Facebook page

Thank you for reading,
                                       Lourdes Gio xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment