Wednesday 16 August 2017

Renato Balestra Fashion Show


Hello my fellow readers,

On Friday 21st of July, was the fashion show of Renato Balestra at St. George's Square, Valletta.
For this fashion show I was assisting in backstage and therefore, I had the chance to feel the fabrics of the dresses and see them up close. The show was organised by the Chamber of Fashion Malta.

The set up of the cat walk was very nice, it wasn't the original straight one, but was all throughout the Square's fountain. The models came out from the Italian Cultural Heritage building right in front of the Grandmaster's palace.


One could see the beautiful dresses and their colours. The colour scheme of this collection was very neutral with colours such as cream, white, gold, orange, silver and very light blue.

Some pictures I took in backstage before the show:






The fashion show:




















Behind the scenes: 





Some detailing in the dresses:








And finally, I had the chance to meet the designer himself and take a photo with him too:


Some Snapchats and makeup of the night:






Hope you liked this post. If you did, make sure to follow me on the blog and also like and follow my Facebook page

Thank you for reading,
                                       Lourdes Gio xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment